- Drilling Height - 18' 3" / 5.56m
- Transport Height - 7' 2" / 2.17m
- Width - 60" / 1.52m
- Drilling Length - 12' 4" / 3.77m
- Weight - 10,955 lbs / 4,970 kg
- Feed Stroke - 11' 10" / 3.6m
- Pull Back - 22,000 lbs / 10,000kg
- Max Torque - 10,400 ft.lbs / 14,000 Nm
- Engine - 90hp / 70kW
- Operating Pressure - 3,000 psi / 200 bar
- Operating Flow - 47 gpm / 180 lpm
- Max Clamp Bore ID - 9" / 229mm
- Mast Movement side to side: +/- 36˚
- Winch Line Pull - 2,200 lbs / 997 kg
DOWNLOAD K60/TD410 BROCHURE
K60 Drilling Rig
K60 All-In-One Drilling Rig.
The K60 can be customized to suit your drilling requirements with optional extras and custom equipment if required. To find out more about these options please call 1-704-290-2232.
More power means less trouble on those difficult residential and commercial sites.
Designed to run various drilling applications and methods with standard equipment.
Low center of gravity makes the K60 safer to use on sites difficult to access.
Lower maintenance costs with standard off the shelf parts available locally.
The K60 is a purpose built mobile rig for efficient and clean installation of closed loop geothermal and water well systems. It has the ability to drill to over 450m (1,500 feet) deep with bore holes up to 228mm (9") as standard. Larger bore diameters are achievable with optional extras.
The Yanmar 4TNV98T Turbo diesel delivers more than 62kW (83hp) making this a powerful and very manoeuvrable rig. The low ground pressure of 0.4kg/cm2 (6 psi) along with the rubber encased crawler tracks makes it possible to track over finished surfaces without causing damage.
Available with mast heights from 1.4m stroke to 3.6m stroke and other options including a removable utility tray mounted to the rear of the rig for ancillary drilling equipment such as pumps and lubricators. The K60 is the ideal all-in-one drilling rig.