- JT200 Torque - 2,020 ft.lbs - 4,040 ft.lbs
- JT201 Torque - 2,540 ft.lbs - 5,080 ft.lbs
- JT202 Torque - 2,960 ft.lbs - 5,925 ft.lbs
- JT203 Torque - 3,685 ft.lbs - 7,370 ft.lbs
- JT204 Torque - 4,790 ft.lbs - 9,585 ft.lbs
- Length (left-right) - 21" / 534mm
- Width (front-back) - 16.3" / 415mm
- Height (with motors) - 21.6" / 550mm
- Weight - 661 lbs / 300 kg
- Front - Center of Bore - 8.07" / 205mm
- Mast - Center of Bore- 8.26" / 210mm
- Operating Flow - 33 gpm / 120 lpm
- Operating Pressure - 3,000 psi / 200 bar
JT Series Drill Heads
JT200 Series Drill Heads.
The JT200 Series drill heads provide torque ranges from 2,020 ft.lbs - 9,585 ft/lbs. The 5 boxes in this series are 2 speed heads with easily upgradeable drive motors if more torque is required.
The JT202 at 5,925 ft.lbs of torque is supplied as standard on the Techno Drill rigs. With a 2 3/8" center bore for flushing the JT200's are compatible with mud, water hammer or air hammer drilling systems.
JT Head Advantages
Each head provides greater torque specifications. Call for more info.
Compatible with mud, water hammer or hammer drilling systems.
Upgrading the drive motors gives you more RPM or Torque as required.
Lower maintenance costs with standard off the shelf parts available locally.
JT200 Series Drill Heads Overview:
The JT 200 range of rotation heads are tough and give great performance. Five different models are available all with 2 speeds. They have a solid main shaft with a 60mm (2 3/8") bore to an 8 bolt flange. The are designed to handle down the hole hammers up to 12", augers, mud or air rotary even jet grouting and wire line drilling. They are very compact to work in low head room and close to walls.