- Drilling Height - 17' 10" / 5.4m
- Transport Height - 6' 8" / 2m
- Width - 4' / 1.22m
- Drilling Length - 9' 4" / 2.8m
- Weight - 9,750 lbs / 4,430 kg
- Feed Stroke - 11' 10" / 3.6m
- Pull Back - 19,800 lbs / 9,000 kg
- Max Torque - 9,580 ft.lbs / 13,000 Nm
- Engine - 90hp / 70 kW
- Operating Pressure - 3,000 psi / 200 bar
- Operating Flow - 33 gpm / 120 lpm
- Max Clamp Bore ID - 9" / 229mm
- Mast Movement side to side: +/- 45˚
- Winch Line Pull - 2,200 lbs / 997 kg
TD410 Drilling Rig
TD410 Geothermal Drilling Rig.
The TD410 can be customized to suit your drilling requirements with optional extras and custom equipment if required. To find out more about these options please call 1-704-290-2232.
More power means less trouble on those difficult residential and commercial sites.
Designed with ergonomic controls to make difficult drilling more user freindly.
Low center of gravity makes the TD410 safe to use on dificult sites.
Lower maintenance costs with standard off the shelf parts available locally.
The TD 410 is a purpose built mobile rig for fast clean installation of closed loop ground source heat pump systems. It has the ability to drill to over 200m (650 feet) deep with bores up to 228mm (9").
Its CAT C4.4 turbo diesel delivers over 70kW (90hp) making this a powerful compact and very manoeuvrable rig. The low ground pressure of 0.4kg/cm2 (6 psi) combined with the rubber encased tracks makes it is possible to track over finished surfaces without causing damage.
Available with three different mast heights and other options including a removable utility tray mounted to the rear of the rig for ancillary drilling equipment such as pumps and lubricators. The TD 410 is "First in Geothermal".TM